Developmental Pediatrices Blog
Books, Magazines and Online
- ADHD: A Complete and Authoritative Guide by the American Academy of Pediatrics2004 edited by Michael I. Reiff, MD, FAAP
- ADDitude Magazine
- Add Warehouse
- All Kinds of Minds Institutes
- Taking Charge of ADHD: The Complete Authoritative Guide for Parents, 2nd edition by Russell Barkley, MD, New York, NY:Guilford Press; 2000
- Siblings Without Rivalry by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish - how to help your children live together so you can live too (The Hearst Corporation, 105 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016).
- The Difficult Child by Stanley Turecki, M.D. and Leslie Tonner with a foreword by Stella Chess, M.D. Published by Bantam Books, Inc., 666 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10103.
- Jumpin' Johnny, Get Back To Work, A Child's Guide to ADHD/Hyperactivity by Michael Gordon, Ph.D.
- All Kinds of Minds, A Young Student's Book about Learning Abilities and Learning Disorders by Mel Levine, MD
- Keeping A Head in School, a Student's Book about Learning Abilities and Learning Disorders by Mel Levine, MD
- Driven to Distraction - Recognizing and Coping with Attention Deficit Disorder from Childhood through Adulthood by Edward M. Hallowell, MD, and John J. Ratey, M.D. Pantheon Books, A Division of Random House, Inc., New York, 1994
- Answers to Distraction by Edward M. Hallowell, M.D. and John J. Ratey, MD Bantam Books
- Internet Resources for Special Children - More Information
- Attention-Deficit Disorder association (ADDA) More Information
- Children and Adults with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity disorder (CHADD) More Information
- Learning Disabilitis Association of America (LDA) More Information
- Parent advocacy Coalition for Educational Rights (PACER) More Information
- Tourette Syndrome Association (TSA) More Information
- Autism Society of America, San Diego Chapter More Information
- Learning Disabilities and Social Skills, Last one Picked, First one Picked On by Richard Lavoie, PBS - More Information
- How Difficult Can this Be? Understanding Learning Disabilities by Richard Lavoie, PBS - More Information
- When the Chips are Down...Learning Disabilities and Discipline with Richard Lavoie, PBS - More Information